Adani Public School, Mundra (APSM) established in 2001 as a CBSE affiliated school has grown leaps and bounds for its educational services and is reputed in the region of Kutch. Its journey was envisioned by the Dr. Mrs. Priti G. Adani, Chairperson, Adani Foundation in the most remote part of the state.
APSMs’ Vision and Mission were framed in the year 2012 by the entire staff keeping in mind the local context and the expectations of the interested parties.
In 2018-19, APSM started preparing itself for getting accredited and NABET (National Accreditation Board for Education and Training) certified under Quality Council of India, an autonomous body under HRD Ministry. Journey for NABET Accreditation started by:
- Preparing a School Manual covering all the aspects of the system.
- Framing quality objectives in lines with Vision and Mission of the school.
- Attempting changes in the existing system for bringing effectiveness and transparency.
- Implementing 360˚ feedback mechanism in the teaching processes.
- Developing an annual curriculum plan to bring contextualization in the teaching learning process.
- Understanding the needs of interested parties and fulfilling the quality objectives.
APSM was able to implement the standards laid by QCI and faced readiness assessment in December 2018, and Final assessment in February 2019. APSM proved its excellence by getting NABET ACCREDITATION in March 2019.
Getting accredited by NABET has leaded to:
- Map & Review Quality Objectives with laid Vision and Mission.
- Improvement in Quality and Standard of education by data driven feedback analysis.
- Standardization of teaching-learning process and curriculum effectiveness.
- Effectiveness of leadership and management.
- Teachers having high expectations of what each pupil can achieve including disadvantaged pupils and the most able.
- Making an Effective Annual Curriculum Plan to cater all the aspects of Childs’ personality.
- Benchmarking and Innovation practices.
- Action Research Projects.
- Quality in assessment and evaluation process, guidance and counseling services, admission process, infrastructure management etc.
- Adhering to standardized Health & Safety measures.
- Identifying Risk and Opportunities by SWOT analysis of the school
- Self-assessment of all the processes and process owners.
APSM getting Accredited with NABET has been able to lay a new milestone in its journey towards excellence…….